Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Need or Want - 2.0

Those of you who know me know that I have a hard time differentiating between what I need and what I want.  It's like Sophie's Choice for me, EVERYTIME.  And btw, I hear mom's sarcastic knowing-all-too-well laugh in the background while I write this!


So there's some stuff on the interwebs that I'm coveting lately.  Time for a Need or Want? 2.0 post!




OK, OK, if I had to pick just one covetable to have for real, it would have to be the glass console sink.  It made my heart sing and then slam into the airbag when I saw the price.  But man would it look good in my bathroom reno!


-Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog and love it! I'm your newest follower! Love all of these picks!...especially the bracelet AND margarita! I just started my blog three weeks ago and would love for you to check it out and follow me back if you like what you see!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!