Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dreaming of Provence

The lovely thing about blogging in the decor world for me is finding sites like this: Chic Provence.
I have been in love with Paris since my trip in 2010, I have been dreaming about going again.
I found this tour on their site, and it is T D F ( to die for, although Bethany would be rolling her eyes that I'm defining it here !)
               Chic Provence© Design Tour
                                                                 May 11-18, 2012 


This looks like the most amazing trip a girl like me could imagine.. Here are some shots to drool over:


The itinerary:

Brocante's, or flea markets

Sidewalk cafe's
Oh my, I am going to be in a Paris induced coma today dreaming about this, and praying for a windfall of $4400.00 to drop in my lap so I can place my reservation for this trip.

DREAM ON


Nancy

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a neat idea. Such a perfect idea for us antique lovers!


    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!