Friday, January 27, 2012

Monogram Conundrum

I am making a pillow that needs a serious monogram.  It would be much easier if I could go through a store like Pottery Barn, who makes some good monograms, but I have my own fabric to match some roman shades that I want to use.  



Does anyone know a source that uses COM (customers own material) in the Washington, DC area?

I am thinking of these ideas:



The talented Jamie Mears of isuwanee and Furbish has the right idea!

Some favorites from Luxury Monograms





By the way, I just found a great new blog while doing some research called Gramercy  and it looks like they do some awesome monograms. Has anyone used them before?


I appreciate any leads sent this way, monogrammers! 


Thanks,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!