Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Northern Virginia Magazine feature


           


This article in the May 2018 issue of Northern Virginia Magazine is very near and dear to my heart, as it speaks of all the contributions of our family members in helping Bethany create her Warrenton home.  Bethany, her husband John, my son Michael, my husband Jim and myself, all helped in executing her vision in redesigning their cottage home from traditional to a more modern farmhouse.  Nestled in the mountainous woods of 'horse country' Virginia, Bethany's plan was to de-countrify her cedar cape cod, adding more contemporary elements and furnishings.  

I hope you enjoy reading about her journey with her family's participation.  

She and John  have purchased a new property nearby and are off on another exciting design adventure!

Happy summer to all of you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!