Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Wreaths


      Happy Holidays to all!

 I hope you are enjoying the journey to Christmas, after all, that is what it is all about. Christmas day is over so quickly; it is important to savor this time building up to it. 

One holiday custom that welcomes people to your home is the hanging of wreaths.  There are fancy, super embellished wreaths, and then there are the more natural and simple ones.
I have found a few I hope you enjoy.



//1//
//2//
//3//
//4//

//5/
One thing I'd like to incorporate in my natural themed decor is dried oranges.  Here is a recipe for some to try. It can take up to 4+ hours in the oven but I can just imagine how great it will make the house smell!


//6//
Sometimes simple is best.

We hope you all are having a great time prepping for the holidays!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!