Sunday, July 26, 2015

Blowing through summer


//1//
We hope you are having a wonderful summer. It seems to be whizzing by so fast. I have yet to get to the beach, which is my go-to summer destination, but we are enjoying our pool immensely. 

This summer is super busy with Powell Brower Interiors.  We have many new projects scheduled including a dining room, whole office (to open mid Septmember) and a living room/ kitchen client.

So please excuse us while we take a back seat to blogging, but we will post progress pics.  Here's a great antique Kilim rug we found for our dining room client to spearhead her design plan.  I found a new great local rug purveyor in Marshall, VA who only sells vintage, authentic one-of-a-kind carpets.


Oh, and hop on over to Domino to see our latest article on decorating a small space!


Have a great last week of July! Stay cool.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy and Bethany! Hope you are enjoying these gorgeous days. Okay, I just updated my blogroll with your new blog URL - copied your link. Now I can't even find your site on my sidebar?? Am I the only one? Let me know what I need to do to fix it.....don't wanna miss your posts. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did a little research and fixed it. This is the correct link:

    http://powellbrower.blogspot.com/

    You had it with the www in your post from a couple weeks back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of the fantastic business!! Please share that rug source :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous rug and just so glad you are having a great summer of both fun and business!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all the new adventures...love the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It"s going to fast!! I love that rug too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!