Last week Bethany and I spent an evening baking treats to take to the local animal shelter. This recipe proved to be very successful and Gibbs approved! It's so easy.
King Arthur's Best of Breed Dog Biscuits
- Mix together the flour, oats, parsley, dried milk, and salt.
- Add the eggs and peanut butter, stirring to combine; the mixture will be crumbly.
- Add enough water to bring the dough together
- roll out the dough and cut with cookie cutter to a depth of about 1/4"
- Bake at 300 degrees for 40-60 mins til dark golden brown- they will be dry and crunchy when cool.