Thursday, September 25, 2014

New Tag Sale :: Mirrored dressers


We have a pair (2) of these gorgeous designer mirrored chests for sale for local pickup only (Northern Virginia).  These are high-end, heavy, well-made mirrored dressers or nightstands that we purchased for a design client that do not fit in her small space.  They are new, in boxes, never been used. There is a beautiful beaded detail around the edges.  The dimensions are: 

30" wide 18" deep 27" high

We do not have the space to store them so we're offering them at a huge discount.



$250 each or best offer
info@powellbrower.com

                   



5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! What a deal! Wish I lived in N. VA. I know they will find a great home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I wish I had a space for them ladies!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous! I wish I live near your area! :)

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so lovely and will be enjoyed ... extremely fair price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great price for that piece Bethany! Wish I had the space for it, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!