I'm pretty sure this spring will be a welcome change for many of us who are tired of this severe winter weather. I'm planning on several makeovers in my own home and wardrobe and image!
As 'frequent redecorator's' here are some of our tips to give your room a new fresh look without breaking the bank.
- Refresh your lamp shades with trim, or paint the insides, or buy a new shape!
- Add new vases and branches on a table for a more modern look.
- Buy new white towels.
- Replace your shower curtain and get a new liner!
- Take up the rugs and try 'bare' for a while.
- Get new drapes or add trim to your existing ones and hang them high!
- Collect some new pillows- try a new accent color.
- Rearrange your artwork.
- Take all your accessories out of your room, and try putting new arrangements in place.
- Bring in new live houseplants.
- Paint your ceiling an accent color.
- Add a mirror to a room.
- Update a light fixture to something a little unpredictable!
Fresh flowers make a huge difference, don't they. Treat yourself! What do you have planned for spring?