Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Staples deal!


I happened upon a great source for large prints and that is the sale now at Staples.  I got these 16 x 20's for $5.00 each, YES $5.00 each, and framed with a black simple frame for $14.99 each, now until November 9th!!!  What a great solution for an affordable gallery wall with HUGE IMPACT, or great gifts for Christmas!


I picked up the prints at my local Staples store, since they weren't able to process this sale online, so go online to Print Enlargements, and Pick Up at Store, and you can email your digital photos to them and get the pictures framed the next day!!! Unbelievable. You can always call your local copy and print center at Staples and have them walk you through the online process, like I did.

This will be great for my photos that I take in Italy!  Ciao!


8 comments:

  1. I love large black and white photography and that really is a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal --I'm always looking for great and inexpensive artwork ideas . I love this big and bold. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love horses!!! Great project looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cool. I may just have to try this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!