Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Camping in Style

There are some glorious tents out there.  I want this in my house now.  Kids or not.


source



I'd like to live as a woodland fairy in this tent.


source

Or go on a crusade and pack this tent.

But none so glorious as this steal of a deal from Anthro.  Can you believe this thing?  You can BUY this.  I'm stumped.  Do you have to set it up in the water?  Do you have to have waterfront property?  Why would they even show it in the water?


It's lined in gold dust. 


And at that price tag, it better be.  I expect an on site butler service as well.


It almost evokes memories of this:


Glamping anyone?

-Bethany

9 comments:

  1. That is a mighty fancy tent! It could possibly convert even me. My usual response to camping is , "I have a house. Why do I want to pretend I don't?!" Teehee. I am a true indoor girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had a few extra $$$$....I would buy that tent & my kids would be the hit of the hood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Kerry on this one...not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the little whit tent for me!
    Thank you for sharing! I need to get the tent out and get moving.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much of a tent girl myself! But the second one would be fun for kiddos! thfor yo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess if I had to camp this would be the way to go, surrounded by gold dust:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I don't think I'd mind camping if it were in one of these fab settings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouldn't it be fun to be treated to a great meal/experience in some exotic location inside a large tent completely furnished with beautiful things!I did see the episode of that last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll just look at the pretty camping pictures from the comfort of my home, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!