Sunday, April 22, 2012

DIYing again

Mom and daughter are at it again this weekend!  These are such fun times for us; working on business plans, discussing clients, dreaming about redecorating our rooms for the hundredth time, and knocking out some serious projects!  Here is a sneak peak of what we did Saturday!




CAN YOU GUESS WHAT WE'RE MAKING?

And then we were interrupted by this muddy turtle coming up our driveway..en route to another pond in the neighborhood-- he was huge!


Have a nice Sunday!
 We'll show you what we made in another post!

~ Nancy and Bethany

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Do you ladies ever take a break?
    So excited to see how this headboard turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, you two!! I can't wait to see what you come up with, fabulous not doubt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished headboard!
    Happy Sunday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing a headboard. Love that fat little turtle - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the reveal on this one! I soo wish I was allowed to do this to our headboard. My husband is so boring sometimes!

    And whyy I don't I get the fat turtles!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!