Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nancy's design presentation....

Our first client yielded boards from both Bethany and I. We wanted the experience and 2 different 'takes' on what we took away from our client interview. I'm sure in the future we will collaborate on boards, but this is too much fun!   Plus, I need more Olioboard experience. I'm not loving the flat computer dimension (yet), versus drawing it out like I did for my business in the 80's and 90's.

Here is the board I came up with based on the clients love of a dark and rich themed room.


Here is my inspiration picture which was intended to update the "jewel tones" they had in the early 90's.


Here is the drawing I made of the room with fabric suggestions ( golds, tourmalines; apple greens, magenta ).



During a follow-up call with the client today, she told us she wants to hire us to begin the transformation with lighting and furniture placement , followed by draperies and the bed dressing!  She didn't say yet whether she likes Bethany's color selections or mine, but we've got her envisioning her new room...... we'll keep you posted!

~Nancy

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! I like the inspiration board - those colors are gorgeous!

    Enjoy your day and I'll look forward to seeing more! We are in the process of lots of home upgrades and I need all the help I can get!

    leslie+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie! Thanks for following us. Im a new follower of yours, too! Best of luck with your home..we are passionate about ours as well!
      Nancy

      Delete
  2. Yay! How fun! I wish I could draw that well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle...following your blog now!
      Nancy

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos! Greetings from Poland ✿ܓ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!