Friday, March 9, 2012

Deal or No Deal?

Mom stumbled across this super cute (and cheap) throw from Sears while doing some research for our latest project.




I've long been lusting after the look-alike Adler throw for a cool $295 so I thought this was a total deal.  At $30, I can definitely look past the family-picture-transformed-onto-a-throw feel of the fringe.






I'm trying to find a place in my tiny house that needs another throw 'cuz I love the black and white colorway. Everyone needs another throw, right?

-Bethany

2 comments:

  1. No way, Sears! Can you cut the fringe off? I'm going to check my stock of vacuum cleaner bags, I may need to go to Sears today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany, I just got this exact throw in the mail today. It is definitely not an Adler throw but the price can't be beat. I love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!