Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project Update : Curtains!

Mom and I set out on Saturday to get drapery hardware and get my curtains hung!  We found something simple and modern, dark but not black.  

I chose the gunmetal option at the bottom

Here's a sneak peak.


If you look hard, you can see we've got a swatch of Greek key trim hanging on the inside of the panel to get a feel for it.  

Since we LOVED the look (the gray in the trim ties in with my gray sofa) I arranged to drop off the drapes and trim with our upholstery guy to get started.  I'm excited to show you the outcome.  It's much more adult (eeeek).

Pewter and Taupe 60mm trim from M&J Trimmings

-Bethany

2 comments:

  1. That Greek Key trim is the perfect custom detail in my book! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Project update of curtains are shown on the post here. Good post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!