Thursday, January 12, 2012

Utter Apartment-decor Envy

I saw this on a great blog called the zhush that led me to the  New York Social Diary and this  recently sold apartment of Cathy Triant Buxton, in NYC.  


This is now one of my favorite  foyers:







"In the foyer a 1961 abstract painting by a German artist hangs above a pair of French Bergère chairs. The pillow fabric is from Clarence House. The mirrored side table is from Maison 24 in Bridge Hampton."  


 I barely have a foyer in my home....not really large enough for a chair, but I love this rug, the ART, the mirrored table, the orange accents! OMG

                                                    Here is Ms. Buxton's living room:





       and another Living room space--LOVE THE FLOW, and the light!
 




The abstract art is so well chosen and displayed, making every room exciting. I love these contemporary rugs as well. Now I'm inspired to make some more changes in MY home (again)!


Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!