Friday, January 13, 2012

jetsetting in style

I just got in last night from Miami where I had been since Monday for a work trip.  Thanks to my cuteso Mom Santa, I had some stylish luggage to tote with me this trip.  I loved my Pottery Barn monogrammed duffle and cosmetic bag (the hubster and I got matching luggage for Christmas ).

 

 I could also use one of these haute garment bags from JenDarling to match.






On an unrelated note - we're picking up speed with our online sales.  Our mission is to provide a swap meet of sorts for frequent redecorators, so please contact us if you are interested in buying or selling any fine furnishings in your home.  Bethany.Brower@gmail.com


Happy Friday!


-Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with that luggage~ the added monogram is so preppy chic. I want! :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!