Wednesday, January 4, 2012

bite me and new items for sale!


NEW Floor Lamp offered for sale in our Tag Sale! section.  Arc floor lamp from Pottery Barn for local pick-up.  Check 'er out.


My aunt gave me some cotton candy for Christmas. 

She always remembers that I love that shiz. 

It got me thinkin. 

What if you could sit on poufs of cotton candy? 

And lounge with your head on a pillow of sugar? 

Wouldn't a whole cotton candy room just kill your sweet tooth??



Yep. 

But a good exercise in craziness.

Follow your dreams, girls.  

Even if you dream in technicolor cotton candy…


-Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it. A cotton candy room would be dreamy.

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. New here! Like your style, your python background, AND that Arteriors footed side table... a lot!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!