Friday, November 25, 2011

Sneaky Peak

Mom Nancy and I have been fervently polishing off our latest project...a third-bedroom turned home-office at my house.  

I now work exclusively from home and was determined to make a space that felt professional but warm.  I wanted to spread my wings a bit and try to remain completely neutral in the decor.  Since we love color so much, especially large pops of it, I wanted to see if I could restrain myself and still find balance and whimsy within the space.  

Here are some sneak peaks.  Until, as with most things on our [new] blog, we get some professional photos taken of our homes and the projects we've done. 






But most importantly, I had to properly document the bulldog's pink toe nails [in part because of all the waiting for her to fall asleep, tip toeing around to do it, and one ruined white fitted sheet]



Sweet Turkey Dreams!
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!