Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Look, don't touch


I have this thing for opaline glass, milk glass, anything that looks a bit iridescent white and blue.  Whew, it gets my heart racing!  The other day I was exploring 1st Dibs for an opaline lighting fix and boy did I get one. I couldn't possibly afford one of those lights, I mean most of them cost as much as keeping Winston in therapy for a year.  You don't want to break and have to buy.








Is this something you can use in your home, or is it for a select few? I'd use it in a hot second.






Don't forget to enter our Hurricane Sconce giveaway now thru March 21st.

11 comments:

  1. Those are quite gorgeous! Love the second one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second to the last one! They all are gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful but the second to the last one looks a little bit a little bit like eyeballs strung like pearls. A little macabre but would be fun in the right dungeon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love it too, and this post is positively DIVINE!!! I'm definitely experiencing palpitations!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I could find a place for one of the ceiling fixtures but I really like the table lamps, they look very trad and uptight at first glance but they've got a cheeky secret.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love milk glass. The last chandelier is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning!! I think the second is my favorite. But there are way too many balls being thrown around this house to worry about somebody's college tuition hanging off my ceiling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life is short...go for the gusto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all gorgeous. I'd love to have these in my home. They are big on personality.

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I'd make room for something this gorgeous for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!