Thursday, September 6, 2012

nursery rhymes

I've been dying to do a nursery.  Dying, people.  I want so badly to design one.  I LOVE all the ones floating around out there making big waves, and what I love most is when they don't look like a nursery at all!

Did you happen to see Ivanka Trump's nursery in Elle Decor?  Amaze.

And this Estee Stanley nursery in the latest Lonny?  She's bringin' sexy back in a big way... no wonder Justin Timberlake partnered up with her.

And this bad boy making its way around the interwebs (by LeSueur Interiors) manages to knock me over each time.

Me Oh My is right.  The textures, the gilt, the neutral - oh my!

This nursery I saw on Apartment Therapy is pretty sweet for the Floridian baby.

I've shared this bit of genius with you, already.

And lastly, but not least, the first time ever I saw your face baby room that sparked my nursery designing interest.


And before you're all "ohhhh, you'll get to when decorate a nursery when you have a baby!" let me just say that it's not happening.  

But I do keep my fingers crossed that someone close to me gives me carte blanche on their baby nursery.  


We I need to add a nursery to our portfolio STAT, so seriously, tell your friends.  We might be able to work something out :)

-Bethany

If you are looking for help with your home, we'd love to work with you! Contact us for a listing of our services and prices. 
Nancy and Bethany

16 comments:

  1. How could I even choose a favorite, you've got exquisite taste and they're all gorgeous! Would love to see a Bethany design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't a nursery the most precious, beautiful room? I love these images, Bethany, and I am with you on the last one.
    Happy Thursday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is nothing more fun than decorating a nursery! these are awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of those images have been starting points for my kids rooms! I hope mine turn out half as good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish I could do it again ... my babies are all grown ... and I had no money when I was decorating for them! So this is where I think the grandchildren thing comes in! Please ... Please ... all my children, let me decorate for my grandbabies!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My baby days are done but I would love a more grown-up nursery. Maybe something dark and moody.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are right up my alley! I've had my eye on that wicker bassinet- its just too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the last one is probably how I would do it today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those "nurseries" are fantastic!!!! I hope you get to do one, and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love that there are so many beautiful elements to those rooms that could be used anywhere in your home. And, they would definitely grow with the child.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love each one for different reasons...beautiful examples of nurseries that can be adapted as they age.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love not so nursery nurseries! And love designing them too! They're SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All those nurseries are such classic spaces - don't scream "theme" . Fingers crossed someone will oblige and let you design their nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, this all brings back memories of decorating my son's nursery last year and he's grown so much that it appears he's pretty much over it all!
    Anywho, I digress. I really loved the soft and serene feel of the first, but the kick-booty rocker and gold light fixture in the fourth may make that one my pick. Quite a fab collection of nurseries lady. Maybe you should partner with a local baby store and offer a great rate to an expectant mom? Great publicity for you and will definitely add that nursery to the portfolio as well. p.s. thanks for the great comment over on my blog today. And yes, my feet have recovered but boy were they a throbbing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these nurseries! I have seen many of them before but I am glad to see them again. All beautiful designs!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of these ideas...I am going to pin a few!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!