Sunday, August 5, 2012

There are obviously a lot of animal lovers out there......


So every comment we had on our ORC included a comment about the rockstar bulldog, Wilma. She stole the stage for sure, and is such a character.  So today we are including more pictures of her and my Shih Tzu Nicholas, and a few of other animals on the support team of Powell Brower.  Enjoy!


Wilma, now age 3




Wilma at work ( taking her job very seriously)



Wilma at 8 weeks








 Wilma submerged at the bay, looking for fish




Uncle Trooper ( RIP) with Wilma 




Wilma the pouty bridesmaid (at Bethany's wedding)




Nicholas at 2yrs




Nicholas in clothing  (he's always cold)



Nicholas, age 5



Nicky with a new haircut



 Archimedes as a kitten



Arch as a young man, age 2




Josie, the lady of the house ( age 12)




Thomas, the pony ( age 12)




Thomas locked up




Willie, the thoroughbred




Willie, age 20


              We'd love you to share pictures of your pets with us. Please email* us some!
                                                         Nancy and Bethany


*
npp703@comcast.net
bethany.brower@gmail.com


If you are looking for help with your home, we'd love to work with you! Contact us for a listing of our services and prices. Nancy and Bethany

19 comments:

  1. WEll if you saw my post yesterday, you know I love Wilma! Such adorable animals, Nancy and Bethany!
    Happy Sunday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panda and Mocha wanna hang out with Wilma and the gang :-) But, alas, they are bad dogs and will not be making that field trip.
    xoxo,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a brood! Looks like Thomas might be giving us the stink eye. Willie is a beauty. Those baby pictures of Wilma and Nicholas make me want a new puppy! We are doggie sitting our grand-dog this weekend. Cooper barks at everything that moves--not much sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, tried to find your email to send you the Liebster Award! See our post 8/11/12 for your nomination!
      Congrats.
      Nancy

      Delete
  4. Great friends! I have two chocolate labs, my girl Bailey and big boy Bo. Both are asleep at my feet as I type this. What would we do without our four legged friends.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! I am a dog lover. I did a post on dogs and decor. It is one of my favorite posts. Your dogs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so cute! Maybe I need some dogs for my house photos... :) There is a pair of cats at the pet store for adoption right now that my kids are begging daily for. Your cute little Arch is not helping my resolve in saying no-they look a lot like him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what cuties! wilma is my favorite :)

    http://thewearwithal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, they are all beautiful. Pouty bridesmaid! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am dying @ that 3rd photo!! "Sooo..what am I supposed to do again?!"
    Also, I didn't even know that you had TWO dogs! :)

    Lastly, I recognize my rug underneath Nicholas' "wearing clothing" photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aside from our pet gecko and fishes, we have yet to commit to owing a REAL pet! However, we adore and love my brother-in-laws english bulldog, Capishka!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there anything more adorable than a baby bulldog..oh my goodness! Love all the fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wilma at work! So cute!!! Mark is allergic to fur but Alex just got 2 dwarf frogs for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just want to squish Wilma's little face and give her some lovin'! I have two pugs so I'm a little biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! I love EVERY SINGLE ONE of these animal pictures!!! Little Wilma makes my heart sing and I could just eat Nicholas up with a tiny spoon!!! Beautiful kitties and horses to top it off! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!