Monday, August 27, 2012

Accessorizing

A ROOM WITHOUT ACCESSORIES REMINDS ME OF A WOMAN WHO GOT DRESSED AND FORGOT TO PUT ON HER JEWELRY! - HEATHER CLAWSON from HABITUALLY CHIC


























Do you bet these women have beautifully decorated homes as well?















































These are similar qualities I want to surround myself in my home; soft, luxurious fabrics, layers, a bit of bling, a mixture of textures and accessories and above all STYLE.



DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE LATEST ADDITIONS TO OUR TAG SALE PAGE!
-Nancy

All images from my PINTEREST files

If you are looking for help with your home, we'd love to work with you! Contact us for a listing of our services and prices.
Nancy and Bethany

15 comments:

  1. Great home vignettes. I know plenty of women who care more about how they look...than their home. Sadly, I am the opposite. I need to find a balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with both quotes! Awesome rooms and outfits. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AGREE!!! Accessories finish the look ... and help to make a sterile person or room SHINE!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most important element! I love the way Marilyn Monroe is credited...go to the mirror and the first thing you see...take it off

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration for the week! Hope yours is a good one, Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello girls....Love this post! You are so right. The accessories can make or break a room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! Accessories are icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello ladies,
    I agree that it's the finishing touches that make a difference to a room.
    I few well chosen pieces can change a room from ordinary to extra-ordinary.
    Have a lovely week,
    Lizx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't agree more. That's when your personality really comes out!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Nancy - I'm afraid I over accessorize, LoL!! That's why I clean the house myself....too many chotchkies!! Sometimes Tom makes me bring a piece or two to the shop, haha
    xoxo,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen, amen! That is why, I feel that when I go out, I try to look my best all the time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Post, Na,cy. And darn you for sparking my sudden obsession for cashmere by posting that beautiful photo of the white sweather, handbag, etc! I just bought three sweaters! I must back away from the computer now before husband notices! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!