Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Everyone needs a little color in their life

I love color. It's funny how I am surrounded either by neutral rooms in my home, or rooms with lots of color. But I have been collecting images of color in nature and all around us that blew my socks off.
Here are some I want to share with you, to brighten your day!

                                                               Source: rustmouth.deviantart.com via Nancy on Pinterest






Source: pixdaus.com via Nancy on Pinterest
  
Source: flickr.com via Nancy on Pinterest

     
Source: 2.bp.blogspot.com via Nancy on Pinterest
         






                                                          Source: beyondthehumaneye.blogspot.com via Nancy on Pinterest


Wouldn't any of these make a phenomenal color scheme in a room!  Ohhhh, especially the first one!!! What do you think?
Nancy




2 comments:

  1. The second and last one, I have spent WAY too long this morning now looking for print/canvas options!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love color! It makes me so happy. Thank you for sharing this bright and beautiful images with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!