Thursday, January 19, 2012

Greenfront Furniture in Manassas

Have you heard of Greenfront?  We're lucky enough to have one nearby in Manassas, Virginia.  Apparently the mega store is in Farmville, Virginia, which I have not been by to check-out.  


Anywho.


Greenfront is this amazebuckets warehouse chock full of fancypants furniture.  And when I say fancypants, I mean like Lee Industries and Hickory Chair and Mitchell Gold Bob Williams and Ralph Lauren.  And not the Macy's knock-off version of RL that is moderately priced and segmented out especially for their stores.  I mean the GOOD RL Home furniture.  


So since it's a warehouse and because the prices are 50%+ off of retail, you can't always get a four-piece match set.  But you can get pretty close.  Couches, dining rooms, accessories, case goods, anything you can dream of.  But the best part…. the best part is the RUG ROOM.  An entire warehouse size room full of all shapes, sizes and styles of rugs.  


So I stopped in last weekend, in search of a small Persian rug for my bathroom.  I didn't end up coming home with anything, but there were quite a few things I had the "Need or Want?" dialogue over.


Considered this slim profile stool for my bathroom, but decided to hold out for a turquoise one.


I haven't really been on the Beni Ourain rug train, but after seeing this one, I wanted to take it home.  Would look good  in my bedroom.  
And at this price, I was almost sold...

Please excuse the bad quality iPhone pics.  I want something of this nature for my new dining room table!!

Hello, gray leather chair.  

I was literally trying to find a salesman to take this rug down for me.  It was $195!!!!  And the colors were amazing.  Just have nowhere to put it in my small cottage.
Check them out if you are ever in Virginia.  Some good deals to be had.

-Bethany 

PS - Check out our FOR SALE page for info and pricing on some designer's attic items we are listing for sale.

1 comment:

  1. Appreciation to my father who told me about this blog, this web
    site is truly amazing.

    Also visit my page :: sharecash survey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!