Thursday, December 8, 2011

OKL Corral

I can't tell you how many orders I've made with One Kings Lane in the past two years.  And for the most part, I've been over the moon about everything!  Granted, you can pay a pretty penny for the perfect antique find, but there are some serious deals to be had.  I'm kicking off a diatribe-slash-love letter of my favorite things on the site today.  OKL?


We believe in the holy trinity of decorating.  Rugs, Lighting and Chairs.  Hence all the rugs.  We could look and source and drool over rugs all day long.  I feel like I'll never find the perfect rug that would satiate my appetite, because my taste is forever changing and I will always want a new or different rug.  

Loving the three rugs, the fox doorstop, the Stray Dog Designs metal trees, the rabbit fur throw, a vintage sign and who DOESN'T need the Top Chef cookbook?  Perfection.

-Bethany

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!