Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!



The holiday season is here! and I am feverishly getting ready for a large family party this Sunday, so here are some pictures of the entry, the garlands around the interior doorways, the collections of Santas, snowglobes and Nutcrackers. I love this part of Christmas, and I know my family counts on me to dress up the house.


I have been baking Gingerbread men, cookies, breads and brownies, and the house smells glorious.. I enjoy giving these goodies away and like to have plenty available when we have guests! It is really hard to not grab a cookie everytime I walk through the kitchen, though!

Here are some of the garlands and collections. I'll post more as I practice taking interior shots of these groupings.. (I can see the need for a professional photographer!)
















-Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!