Wednesday, November 30, 2011

For Sale: Large Custom Relaxed Roman Shade

This large relaxed roman shade was custom made by my upholsterer for my living room window which measures 54 inches long by 77 inches wide.  The fabric is Waverly in the gray and white colorway.  Sadly, my room is taking a different direction.  The shade was made as one large shade for the entire window, not two separate shades and has a relaxed pleat in the middle.  It's fully functional and can be used up (I have never extended the shade, I only use it for decor) or fully extended to cover your windows.  It's lined with heavy privacy lining to eliminate light when extended. 







Price is $150 or best offer.  Contact me if interested at Bethany.Brower@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and support our blog! You all make our day!